Saturday, January 10, 2015


Some thoughts on 2014


 

Wow  so many wineries opening  fascinating and amazing facilities

Wish I has made it to Painted Rock and Fort Berens
 

Never did I imagine when I started the Women of Wine page how many extraordinary women there are
 

One Faith Vineyard release their first wine just $169 a bottle. Really!


Wine sold in Grocery stores in behind a fence I’m not impressed.

 
Ontario still refuses to allow Ontario wines in BC WHY!!!!

 
Watch out here comes China


Canada’s wines are better than ever I must lower my SCORES!

 
Still puzzled over the number of wineries that do not respond to my information requests

 
A big Thank you to John Schrieiner and Fred Couch for all their help

 
Also a big thank you to Robert Murray in Nova Scotia

 

Must taste more wines from Eastern Canada in 2015

 
Why are so many people interest in Baby Duck

 
Will the Vancouver international Festival remember me in 2015

 
Forbidden fruit wines already proving we made a good choice as one of our Wineries to Watch in 2014


Not one person brought over or gave me a Canadian wine over Christmas Holidays ahhhh
 

Thank you Kim Lawton  a great source of info and support

 

Hope more winey owners and winemakers will come to VQA tastings I hate when the sales rep does not know where the winery is located

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment